The LaForce & Family Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The LaForce & Family Community

Our Online Home

Help Wanted

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Help Wanted Empty Help Wanted

Post by Admin Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:21 am

I'm not your healthiest relative. I'm sick a couple of weeks a month depending on the stress level. Then I spend the rest of the month getting over it & preparing for the next round. So I wouldn't exactly call myself "reliable".

We need everything. More admins in case anything happens to me. More moderators. And every group should have a few closer kin folks moderating it.

Once I get this completely set up the hard part will be over. All admins will have to worry about is making other admins, moderators, group moderators & banning people. All moderators will have to worry about is the content posted. And all group mods will have to worry about is their group.

We also need people w/ access to ancestry, fold3, etc. to join & let us know what they have access to...probably within their introduction post. And if you do have access to these things please look around & read some of these posts - you may be able to solve some of our family puzzlers.

Thank you very much. Smile

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:41 am