The LaForce & Family Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The LaForce & Family Community

Our Online Home

2 posters

Tree Errors

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Tree Errors Empty Tree Errors

Post by Admin Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:36 pm

If you've found an error in the tree & want to suggest a correction you do so here. Smile
    SlickATO
    SlickATO

Tree Errors Empty Belle Wooldridge or Belle Berry?

Post by SlickATO Thu May 22, 2014 4:05 pm

Belle Wooldridge born Sept 1886 listed on the 1900 census with James Hunt and Ida May Wooldridge as sister in law of head of household. I can only go on what the census says.  If in fact she is sister in law, she would be Ida May's half sister.  Belle's father would of been her mother's second marriage to Edward Berry since Merritt was deceased.  So she is actually a Belle Berry by birth.  Must not of been a really good marriage for America, since Belle kept her mother's name.  I see that some people have Belle as Chesley's daughter, if in fact that is the case the census is incorrect and she should be listed as a Niece.  I cannot locate her death record that may state her parent, nor those of her children if she is the one married to Thomas Gower(not Cower).  Thanks for anyones help.-Rick
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Tree Errors Empty Re: Tree Errors

Post by Admin Sat May 24, 2014 12:58 pm

I'm one of those people who have Belle as child of Chesley. Wouldn't be the first time the census is incorrect. I have edited Thomas to Gower. Otherwise I'll have to ck this out later as I'm in the middle of working on a cemetery I spent the last 3 days photographing/recording.

Thanks for joining & posting. The Wooldridge's come from a LaForce so I hope you join that family group.

Take care. Smile

Sponsored content

Tree Errors Empty Re: Tree Errors

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:27 am