The LaForce & Family Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The LaForce & Family Community

Our Online Home

My Family Don't Like Genealogy

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

My Family Don't Like Genealogy Empty My Family Don't Like Genealogy

Post by Admin Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:30 am

Neither does mine.  Evidently I'm the only one in my immediate family who loves history.  I've always loved family history.  I didn't like any other history 'til I was an adult.  Now I love history period.

But that's not all this site's about.  Communities like Facebook are for friends.  Communities like this one are for special interest groups including family.  Whatever you do @ FB w/ your friends - talk about your day/holiday/vacation, share recipe's, share jokes, share pics, share vids, share links & chat either via PM or instant chat - you can do here w/ your family.

True...we don't have a wall.  But their wall is our forums.  And our forums, also called boards, are better if for no other reason then they're more organized.

True...we don't have an arcade or games.  But we also don't have their virus'.

Otherwise we have pretty much everything they've got.  And we don't have to share it with millions of other people.

So don't let the fact your family don't like genealogy stop you from inviting them here. Wink

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:46 am